Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
The Brave have put together the most common questions and provided some answers to help you out! So look for your question, find the answer - easy!
If you don't find what you were looking for, feel free to hit us up on the Contact Us page - we can help you out with some of our legendary service!
- Who is The Brave?
- The Brave International Pty Ltd is a Registered Australian Business with Australian Business Number 35 608 908 167. To find out more, feel free to check out our 'About' page.
- Do you have a real life store? Can I come in and look at your gear? Can I pick up my order at your store?
- Unfortunately not. At this point in time, we do not have a retail location. Our website is a one stop shop, where you can sit back, relax and enjoy browsing at your own leisure!
- Where are you located?
- We are located in Australia. Look out for us at an event near you!
- What are your trading hours?
- We are an online store, so technically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! However if you have a particular query please contact us and a member of our team will get aim to respond within 24-48 hours.
Order & Shipping
- Do you ship internationally?
- The Brave is committed to getting our products to our customers. We now can provide International Shipping via DHL and Australia Post to customers located throughout the world. If you have a special request, feel free to contact us.
- When will my order arrive?
- As soon as you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation email. If you did not receive this, please check your Junk Mail Folder.
- Please allow us to pick, pack and ship your order within 24-48 hours on business days. When your order is shipped, you will receive a subsequent confirmation with all shipping information and details.
- If you would like to check the current status of your order, please click on ORDER STATUS
- How long will my order take to arrive? What are the shipping times?
- All Domestic Australian orders are shipped Express via Toll Express. These arrive between 1 - 3 Business Days to all major centres excluding Darwin (Please allow 1-2 extra days). Customers orders can arrive before this, however this timeframe is provided as a guide only.
- For International Orders including New Zealand, please allow 7-14 Days for your items to arrive. As we post to all corners of the globe, each order is unique and the time frame can range.
- How much is shipping?
- All domestic Australian orders under $99 cost a flat rate of $7.95 and are shipped Express via Toll.
- All domestic Australian orders over $99 are FREE SHIPPING and are shipped Express via Toll.
- All international orders are calculated based on the weight, size and shipping location. For accurate shipping costs, please add all of your items to your CART. Click on your CART, enter your state/territory, country and zip/postal code to get a real time shipping quote.
- Can I pick up my order from the store?
- At this point in time, we do not have a retail location so pick ups are unavailable.
- What is my tracking number?
- Once your order has been shipped you will receive shipping confirmation via email. This will include the shipping details as well as the tracking number.
- If you have not received a shipping confirmation email, please check your Junk Mail Folder before contacting us.
- I just realised I ordered the wrong colour/size/quantity/product. What do I do?
- Once your order has been placed, The Brave are unable to guarantee that changes can be made to the order. This is because we work overtime to ensure that your order is picked, packed and shipped seamlessly.
- However, we will always accomodate wherever possible. Please contact us urgently via our contact us page or call our warehouse for the order to be updated.
- Once you have received shipping confirmation, your order is unable to be amended. You are always welcome to return the items and we will happily facilitate an exchange wherever possible.
- My item is the wrong size / style / colour and I need to return it. What do I do?
- The Brave is committed to ensuring that all customers are satisfied and we offer a 100 Day Return Policy. For all returns policies and procedures please visit the RETURNS PAGE. All information on the returns process, our terms and conditions are featured here.
- I've sent my returns items back, have you received them yet?
- Please review our returns page for our policies and procedures. When The Brave has processed your return, exchange or refund we will be in contact with you via the details provided in the Returns Authorisation Form.
- I want to return an item, but I have lost my original invoice?
- No problems, please go to the RETURNS PAGE to download the RETURNS AUTHORISATION form. Fill in the details of this form, send it in with your item and we will process accordingly.
Wholesale and Affiliates
- Does The Brave offer group buys or custom affiliate orders?
- The Brave have a proud history in providing CrossFit Affiliates and Events with high quality performance apparel. If you are interested, please contact us.
- Do you offer Wholesale Pricing?
- The Brave welcomes businesses and pro shops looking to stock your favourite performance products from The Brave. If you are interested in establishing a Wholesale Account with The Brave, please contact us to discuss further.
- When will you be getting my item back in stock? Can you let me know when you get my item back in stock?
- Due to the popularity, certain items go out of stock from time to time. On the relevant product page, please select your size/style/colour/type that is currently out of stock.
- Please then put your email address in the notifications field. Once your email is input, please click "Email when available". As soon as the item comes back in stock, you will then receive an automatic notification.
- What size should I order?
- We realise that everyone has a difference preference on how they would like an item to fit. We have provided size charts and size guides for as many items as possible on our site. Just check the product listing and photos for a size guide. If you are after specific guidance or a chart isn't available - get in contact with us.
- Where is your size guide?
- Please check the size guide on the specific product's page. We have many different products from many different suppliers, so sizing across products can vary. Alternatively, please visit our "Size Guide" page which details the sizes for each of our products.
Events, Sponsorships & Ambassadorships
- Will The Brave sponsor my event?
- The Brave is actively involved in the community. Unfortunately it is not possible to sponsor every event. If you believe you have a worthy event, please consider the following criteria:
- 1. Are you or your affiliate a customer of The Brave?
- 2. Do you use our gear and believe in The Brave?
- 3. When and what is your event?
- 4. How many people will be attending your event?
- 5. What support will you be looking for from The Brave?
- Will The Brave sponsor me as an athlete?
- The Brave is open to sponsoring specific athletes and ambassadors amongst the community. If you believe you are a worthy candidate, please consider the following criteria
- 1. Are you a customer of The Brave?
- 2. Do you use our gear and believe in The Brave?
- 3. Do you have a presence within the community?
- 4. Are you actively involved in sanctioned and unsanctioned CrossFit, Olympic Lifting, Power Lifting, Gymnastics and Functional Fitness events?
- Can I have some free stuff?
- If you would like to be in the running for some free gear, stay tuned to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. We run competitions, promotions and giveaways all the time. You have to be in it, to win it!
Media & Marketing
- How do I get in contact with The Brave regarding some Media or Marketing Opportunities?
- Please contact us directly at email@example.com
Policies & Procedures
- Where can I find out about The Brave's Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions?
- Privacy Policies can be found here and Terms and Conditions here.
- Any other questions?
- If you have any other questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org